1. The battery will not be used for a long time, it will slowly discharge itself until it is scrapped. Therefore, the car should be charged once every certain time. Another way is to pull the two electrodes off the battery. Note: To remove the positive and negative electrode wires from the electrode column, first remove the negative wire or remove the connection between the negative electrode and the chassis of the car. Then remove the other end with the positive mark (+).
The battery has a certain service life and will be replaced in a certain period of time. The same order should be followed when replacing, but when the electrode wires are connected, the order is reversed, first connected to the positive electrode and then to the negative electrode.
2. Check the positive and negative levels of the battery for signs of oxidation. You can use hot water to constantly pour the wire connection of the battery.
3. When the current meter pointer indicates that the storage capacity is insufficient, it should be charged in time. The storage capacity of the battery can be reflected on the instrument panel. Sometimes the power is not enough on the road, and the engine can't start. As a temporary measure, you can ask other vehicles for help. Use the battery on the vehicle to start the vehicle, connect the negative and negative poles of the two batteries, and connect the positive pole to the positive pole. .
4. The density of the electrolyte should be adjusted according to the standards according to different regions and seasons.
5. When starting the car, the uninterrupted use of the starting opportunity causes the battery to be damaged due to excessive discharge. The correct method of use is to take no more than 5 seconds for each time the car is started, and the interval between starts again is not less than 15 seconds. In the case of multiple starts and still not in the car, you should find the reason from other aspects such as circuit, ignition coil or oil circuit.
6. Always check the small holes in the battery cover for ventilation when driving daily. If the small hole of the battery cover is blocked, the generated hydrogen and oxygen will not be discharged, and when the electrolyte expands, the battery case will be broken and the battery life will be affected.
7. When the electrolyte is deficient, it should be supplemented with distilled water or special rehydration solution. Never use pure water instead. Because pure water contains a variety of trace elements, it will have an adverse effect on the battery.